2016 Green Bay Marathon

Tnova
Administrator
Maybe Sue will do one of her lengthy reports, maybe not. But for those of you not on Facebook and may not have seen this, I made a video of the marathon. It was kind of an experiment and I didn't really have a set plan for it, other than I had a song for every mile and wanted to record myself or people with me during the song. Stole the idea from someone else.

For a while I was alone so the recording wasn't that exciting, but in the second half I paired up with a Wisconsin lady, and then hooked back up with Sue, Matt, Erin and Divesh, so the video gets better. I spliced in some photos too. Had some trouble with the phone while trying to record at times, but it came out okay. Hopefully can do this again in Indianapolis for Mike's 50th, we'll see.

Anyway, here's a link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuRZYNvfmMs

Re: 2016 Green Bay Marathon

Loved it!!
No since so many were there I'm not planning on a Green Bay race report but look for a recap of my first trail marathon.
Looking forward to mikes 50th video of Joe running!