9/28/19 - Diehl's Ciderfest Run

Lauryn
This post was updated on .
Join me and Rachel for this fun race again this year! If you haven't run it before, you'll love it! The 4 mile course consists of rolling scenic dirt roads in Holly, MI. The race starts and finishes at Diehl's Orchard & Cider Mill and includes cider and donuts at the finish and a long sleeve tech shirt. Registration is now open! If you'd like more info, you can visit https://www.diehlsorchard.com/ciderfest-run or contact me or Rachel.

If you'd prefer to volunteer, please contact me or Rachel. We'll need lots of help again this year and you have all been wonderful volunteers in the past :)

Re: 9/28/19 - Diehl's Ciderfest Run

Sadly we can’t help this year 😥

Re: 9/28/19 - Diehl's Ciderfest Run

Lauryn
We'll miss you Sue and John :( You two were amazing at the registration table!