Back to the Beacj volunteers

Sorry I’ve been sleeping on the job!
Please register for the water stop and post here too.
We can have a discussion on what to do for this year.
I loved all the signs and I know the runners did too.
Maybe costumes?
Sky’s the limit.

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

divesh
Tentatively in.. but seems highly doubtful.

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Boston
I agree. The signs were great. Imagine if there were a couple others a few miles before our water stop to build anticipation.

Simple Maniac #3.1415

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Yes! I love it

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

psantini67
I'm definitely in, and Lisa will probably come, but it's not 100% for her yet.  Keep me updated on everything!  What date is it this year?

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Hey Paul, Sunday May 19th is the date. Sigh up on the back to the beach web site as a volunteer Please!

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Meg G
I am in for volunteering at B2B!!

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

caseyhogan6207
Sorry can't make it this year. I will be running Cleveland marathon that day

Re: Back to the Beachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh volunteers

Jim M.
in and signed up

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Hey Casey good luck in Cleveland! Want to make some more signs before you leave 😳

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

psantini67
Lisa and I are all signed up to volunteer!

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

jogo
Signed up.  What do you need?
Half Fanatic #703
Marathon Maniac #4451

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Hey Jo, signs! Lots of fun signs to put on the road leading to our stop. Anything you make will be great.

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

jogo
Ok. I got the signs!

Is there a theme yet?
Half Fanatic #703
Marathon Maniac #4451

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Julie
Count me in for volunteering. Just registered.

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Hey Joanne, just funny or fun or encourag8ng. Something to distract the runners as they get to us

Re: Back to the Beacj volunteers

Yeah! Thank you Julie!