Battery replacement coupon for GPS watches

Battery replacement coupon for GPS watches

Jeff Stuart
I just had to replace the battery in my Garmin 405.  I sent it to this guy I found on Ebay and got it back in working order in less than 1 week.  He did a good job and sent me a coupon for the next time and for friends.  If anyone needs his service, here are the details:

As a prvious customer of mine I would like to tell you about my new store, fixYourGPS.com.  I am now repairing many models of Garmin Forerunnner and Edge devices at very reasonable prices.

10% Discount for you and your friends

Enter the coupon code "Previous customer" at checkout and get a 10% discount for you and your friends.  fixYourGPS.com

I really appreciate your past business and hope that I can be of service again.

Sincerely,
 Dan Wilson
 fixYourGPS.com

Fixing these watches requires special tools and some soldering.  He fixed it for $35 plus shipping (~$8 total out and back).  Nice and easy solution for me.

-Jeff S.

Re: Battery replacement coupon for GPS watches

Sandy
I dealt with this guy too.  My 310XT died and I sent it to him hoping it was the battery.  He messaged me back saying it was shot and replacing the battery would not help.  He promptly refunded my money including shipping.  He also paid me $50 for my dead GPS for spare parts he could use in repairing other people's GPS watches.
-Sandy     Marathon Maniac #3790

Re: Battery replacement coupon for GPS watches

Sandy
Really happy with this guys service.  I sold him another GPS that was on the fritz.
-Sandy     Marathon Maniac #3790