Big Foot Snow Shoe Race January 26, 2019 - 5k or 10k

Big Foot Snow Shoe Race January 26, 2019 - 5k or 10k

J Siragusa
Sue and I are registered and booked a room at the Hotel Indigo from Friday to Sunday.

Race is Saturday - 5k or 10k

Re: Big Foot Snow Shoe Race January 26, 2019 - 5k or 10k

Devin D.
I'm all booked too!

Re: Big Foot Snow Shoe Race January 26, 2019 - 5k or 10k

J Siragusa
I offer for consideration a couple of mid-day, after the race, partial non-drinking options.  This way, we wont wear ourselves out prior to the night out.

Tubing - about 10 minutes from downtown.  12$/ hour. Towlines bring you back up the hill than you just slide down. They have a bar.  Great winter fun.

http://timberleehills.com

Bowling and Activity center.  Inside and warm and bar and other stuff.  Arcade, laser tag.

http://luckyjacks.com