Concert Season 2019?

Boston
Seger - June 8 - Pine Knob - Lawn - Boston & Meg
Simple Maniac #3.1415

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Jim M.
I'll work on the 2019 spreadsheet later, but here's some more - early bird gets the worm!

Mon March 25, Metric, Filmore (on groupon)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4M068MSUpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRtd8ArvH_s

Tues May 28, The Who, LCA (with my honey, top double secret mystery date)

Sat July 13, Riff Fest:  Shinedown, Seether, Sevendust, Badflower, Wilson, Diamante and more, DTE (with my honey)

Wed July 24, Breaking Benjamin/Chevelle, DTE (on groupon)

Re: Concert Season 2019?

lisamausolf
Terry and I have tickets for:
Sammy Hagar - May 22
Bob Seger - June 6
Train/Goo Goo Dolls - July 23
Heart/ Joan Jett - Aug 5
Hootie - Aug 16

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Jim M.
nice selection. I'm thinking about Train/Goo goo dolls.  Bob Seger cheapest tix are over $300.  How soon after they went on sale did you get yours?

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Tnova
Administrator
I'm hoping to be at all 3 Seger concerts! Working of course.

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Boston
Jim - I joined the Bob Seger fan club a few weeks ago so I could buy presale.
Simple Maniac #3.1415

Re: Concert Season 2019?

lisamausolf
That’s what I did too...did that last time also, guaranteed you’d get a ticket.

Re: Concert Season 2019?

lisamausolf
Pre-Sale, joined fan club. Still $60 for lawn with fees.
There’s still a groupon for Train....should be a great show!

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Interested in heart Joan Jett
Train
Hoodie
Can’t commit to any yet 😥
Doesn’t mean we won’t go, just can’t buy the Groupons

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Tnova
Bob Seger Adds Fourth Detroit Show for Friday, June 14!! Marking his 32nd "Pine Knob" performance!! Presale begins Tuesday, March 5 at 10 AM. Join the Bullet Club for presale access: https://bulletclub.bobseger.com/

Jim M. wrote
nice selection. I'm thinking about Train/Goo goo dolls.  Bob Seger cheapest tix are over $300.  How soon after they went on sale did you get yours?

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Tnova

Re: Concert Season 2019?

Cary