Happy New Year

You know your a runner when the first thing you do New Year’s Day is register for a race!

Pikes peak accent... damn you Joe Burns!

Wishing you all a wonderful new Year

Re: Happy New Year

Jim M.
back at ya, happy new year Sue and everyone!

inspired by Sue, I signed up and booked flight for Revel Mt. Charleston (Vegas)   :-)

Jim

Re: Happy New Year

Woo hoo!

Re: Happy New Year

Clarkston
I actually registered for Indianapolis yesterday before I even read your post Sue.  My next thing to do...put up a real running picture of me.   Get rid of that old face only photo.

Re: Happy New Year

Oh Mike, your face is awesome- my picture is 10 years old! Sorry to say my hair is the same... and I still wear the same outfit 😳...maybe I should update me too!

Re: Happy New Year

North Little Rock
That’s great!! You’ve wanted to do that race for a while. Congrats 😊
Marathon Maniac #5128