March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

Matt
My Georgia for this year fell through so I am going to run this one.

I am all registered for the race.  This will be state #49!

https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/

Re: March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

Matt
I booked a hotel for this race.

Re: March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

North Little Rock
This race is nice and hilly. You will love it!!
Marathon Maniac #5128

Re: March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

Jim Crombez
I am registered for the Atlanta race. This will be the warm up party for #50, Matt!
Jim

Re: March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

Matt
I booked my flight

Re: March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

Pulled the trigger... just need to book flights and we are ready... except for the training that is 🤣🤣🤣

Re: March 1st, 2020 - Atlanta Marathon / Half Marathon

North Little Rock
This is also the trials weekend!! Have fun!!
Marathon Maniac #5128