Martian Marathon Report

Jim M.
I've enjoyed the reports over the years and felt I take and don't contribute, so here's mine.  I also like Excel better than MS Word, so some images should appear shortly.  I'm 0 for 4 for this time goal over last 3 years, which while being somewhat a humbling experience, overall has been one I greatly appreciate.  The YPOM water station and Mike Stolnicki helping me out at end was a wonderful way to end a race, including hanging out after the race!

(I'm trying to attach images so I may need multiple attempts at that...)

Re: Martian Marathon Report

Jim M.
r>

Re: Martian Marathon Report

Jim M.

Re: Martian Marathon Report

Jim M.
oops...error in states graph - the 3rd bar should be one from Ohio