My First 50- The Indiana Trail 100

Laura L.
This post was updated on .
Hello Friends,

If you're completely bored and have nothing else to do, go ahead and read about my first 50 mile run this past Saturday:
https://auburnhillsrunner.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/holy-crap-i-ran-50-miles/

I would've copied and pasted my post but it does include swearing and some references to body parts/functions that some may not want to read about. For that reason, click on the above link at your own discretion. If the link doesn't work just click on the title of my silly running blog "Rum Runner" at the top of the page and it should appear.

Long story short, can't wait to run another 50 at North Country in August :-)

Sincerely,

Laura "SkyCat" Lubahn

RE: My First 50- The Indiana Trail 100

Tnova
Administrator

Whoo hoo! Congratulations!!!!

If you're completely bored and have nothing else to do, go ahead and read about my first 50 mile run this past Saturday:
https://auburnhillsrunner.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/holy-crap-i-ran-50-miles/

I would've copied and pasted my post but it does include swearing and some references to body parts/functions that some may not want to read about. For that reason, click on the above link at your own discretion.

Long story short, can't wait to run another 50 at North Country in August :-)

Sincerely,

Laura "SkyCat" Lubahn

http://your-pace-or-mine-running-club-forum.2996920.n2.nabble.com/My-First-50-The-Indiana-Trail-100-tp7586283.html

To start a new topic under Race Reports, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Your Pace Or Mine Running Club Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: My First 50- The Indiana Trail 100

Omg your race report is awesome!!!
Congrats on completing and still wanting to run another 50!
Can't wait ti see the medal.

Re: My First 50- The Indiana Trail 100

ErinV
Congratulations!  Great race report...you know it's only a matter of time till your hundred

Re: My First 50- The Indiana Trail 100

North Little Rock
Congratulations!! What an accomplishment!! Loved your honesty in your race report.
Marathon Maniac #5128

Re: My First 50- The Indiana Trail 100

divesh
That was one of the best race reports Skycat.. You are bada$$ for finishing 50 miler, reading your race report makes me want to do another 50 miler..

Re: My First 50- The Indiana Trail 100

Jennifer B.
I'm holding you to that, Divesh!  Way to go, Laura!  Can't wait to run North Country with you!