Nashville Rock 'n Roll Marathon Lodging

Tnova
Administrator
I know there was talk of possibly renting place(s) to stay for Matt's 50th. Was someone investigating that and is there room for me? Asking for a friend.

Re: Nashville Rock 'n Roll Marathon Lodging

divesh
Matt has booked one house already, few of us are staying there.
Jim Micklas was looking at possibly renting another house.

Re: Nashville Rock 'n Roll Marathon Lodging

Jim M.
Hi -

I booked Candlewood Suites Nashville - Metro Center,  approx. 3 miles north of downtown nashville, and tentatively rooming with Joe T.   4 nights, arrive Thurs, Leave Mon.    ends up netting out to $130/night for each of us.

https://www.ihg.com/candlewood/hotels/us/en/nashville/bnafr/hoteldetail?cm_mmc=GoogleMaps-_-CW-_-US-_-BNAFR

If someone wants to pursue booking house and are looking for more people let me know (hotel is refundable)

Re: Nashville Rock 'n Roll Marathon Lodging

Lauryn
Interested in house option! This is the weekend after Boston so I need to go cheap to make this work!

Re: Nashville Rock 'n Roll Marathon Lodging

Tnova
Administrator
How about $30/night to sleep in our tub?