October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Matt
This post was updated on .

Re: October 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

2019 or 18?

Re: October 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Matt
I called both races and confirmed that the dates will align for 2019.

Re: October 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

North Little Rock
YAY!!  I mean awe..... Does this mean we are doing Maine double?

Argenta Lucas
Have a blessed day!

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 7:09 AM, Matt [via Your Pace Or Mine Running Club Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I called both races and confirmed that the dates will align for 2019.

To start a new topic under October, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Your Pace Or Mine Running Club Forum, click here.
NAML

Marathon Maniac #5128

Re: October 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Sandy
Another great double. I did this one a while back and loved it !
-Sandy     Marathon Maniac #3790

Re: October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Matt
Dates are confirmed.  Registration for Newport opens on the 29th.

Re: October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Matt
I just registered for Newport RI.  State #48.

Re: October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Registered for Newport RI .
Look forward to enjoying it this time!

Re: October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Matt
Hartford registration opens on 12/17

Re: October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Matt
I am now registered for Hartford.  Flights are reasonable, so I plan to book tomorrow.

Re: October 12th & 13th, 2019 - Connecticut / Rhode Island Double Marathon

Matt
Flight is booked