Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Matt
I am registered for this one.

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

North Little Rock
I may join you for this one......
Marathon Maniac #5128

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

North Little Rock
Not going to this now. Other plans. 😐
Marathon Maniac #5128

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Time to get our Vegas On!!!
John and I are registered

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Matt
I just booked my flight

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Hotel booked but I'm holding out just a little longer for flights

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Flights booked!!

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Boston
Registered for the half!
Simple Maniac #3.1415

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Woo hoo!
It's Vegas baby
Just remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas....
Except your official race time that is

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Jim M.
in!

signed up for half and booked flight

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Jim M.
holy sh1zzle what did I sign up for  ;-)

as per https://www.runrevel.com/rmc/info  "Full Marathon buses will load and depart from 2:45 - 3:45AM. Half Marathon buses will load and depart from 3:15-4:15 AM."

does our plan involve just staying up from the night before?

Jim

Re: Revel Mt. Charleston - Marathon and Half Marathon - April 27, 2019

Boston
  Beer drinking at 7 am when we finish?
Simple Maniac #3.1415