Safety Tips and Benefits

Tnova
Administrator
We received this email from a local student. I am passing along her message:

I'm currently studying at Rochester High School. In my health class we were asked to raise awareness of running safety in the area. I found your website yourpaceormine.com while searching online about the topic.

So what I’m doing is asking running websites in the area to make sure to inform people about running safety.

I found this really nice running safety tips that you can share on your website to keep people informed:

https://www.dietspotlight.com/benefits-of-running/ - list of safety tips, running benefits, resources

This could be really helpful information for beginners. Please do share it on Your Pace or Mine Running Club website to raise awareness. Safety should be our number one priority.

Keep up the great work and happy running!

Hailey

Re: Safety Tips and Benefits

J Siragusa
These are all great running tips.   Much appreciated.

Re: Safety Tips and Benefits

Sharon K
Thanks! These are great tips