The Twelve Running Days of Christmas

Merry Christmas all, I'm looking forward to some other Christmas songs we can sing on the 29th!
Here's mine:

On the first day of Christmas my running friend  gave to me
Some TP to use behind the tree

On the second day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the Third day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the Fouth day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the fifth day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the sixth day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Six friends a sweating, Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the Seventh day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Seven friends a swearing, Six friends a sweating, Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the eighth day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Eight friends a whining, Seven friends a swearing, Six friends a sweating, Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the ninth day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Nine ladies running (for Joe), Eight friends a whining, Seven friends a swearing, Six friends a sweating, Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the tenth day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Ten shirtless guys a running (for Lisa), Nine ladies running (for Joe), Eight friends a whining, Seven friends a swearing, Six friends a sweating, Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Eleven miles and counting, Ten shirtless guys a running (for Lisa), Nine ladies running (for Joe), Eight friends a whining, Seven friends a swearing, Six friends a sweating, Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

On the twelfth day of Christmas my running friend gave to me
Twelve Free Domestics (at Gus’s), Eleven miles and counting, Ten shirtless guys a running (for Lisa), Nine ladies running (for Joe), Eight friends a whining, Seven friends a swearing, Six friends a sweating, Five packs of GU… Four body glides, Three Gatorades ,Two running gloves and Some TP to use behind the tree

Merry Christmas All!