Ultra-Marathon Info

EricG
Ok, here it is - what we have all been waiting for!  Websites with Ultra-marathon info!

Training plans, foot care, nutrition and races - oh my!

Many of you think I have gone off the deep end, well lets just say that I still have my feet firmly on the ground - just snorting a little water that's all....

These sites are very cool and have a lot of good info on training plans and running ultras:
http://www.run100s.com/
http://www.runultra.com/
http://www.ultrarunning.com/
http://ultrunr.com/
http://ultramarathonrunning.com/

I have posted a couple of these, and will add more soon.  Looking for a couple of good 50mile or 50K ultras in the spring or who knows, maybe more....

http://www.canlake50.org/index.htm
http://www.thebeastofburden100.com/home
http://fl50sultraz.blogspot.com/
http://www.roadsarepoison.com/castashadow.html