YPOM Holiday Party!

12

YPOM Holiday Party!

roxie
This years Holiday Party will be on January 19. The Sue and John have generously volunteered their home for the party this year! It will be potluck style, we will have an online sign up and RSVP up here soon, so stay tuned to this thread!

Gift exchange, $20 limit, the theme chosen by this years hosts and will be "Beverages" since last year was so well received. Get creative and have fun with it!

A special thank you to Divesh who helped get this thing rolling

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

MShipes
Hooray!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

psantini67
Sounds great!  Lisa and I will definitely be there!  Thanks Sue and John and Divesh!  Let me know any way I can help out!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

This post was updated on .
Okay folks here’s the 411
If your coming...please Rvsp and state what your bringing (so we don’t end up with nothing but hummus!)
Party starts at 6p in honor of our members with little ones but feel free to come any time
Gift exchange: Beverages... limit is $20 so you can make it fun
Drinks are BYOB
Devin has a special surprise so you’ll have to wait till 8p for that
If your doing the gift exchange, let’s plan to do that at 8:30
Since we are totally casual this year...why not extend that to our dress...PJ’s encouraged but not mandatory
I’ll update this as I see posts.
See you all on the 19th

RSVP List:
John and Sue - cheese, bread and meat (charcuterie sounded to fancy for us)
Cary- Sam Choiy pumpkin crunch
Jen and Scott- buffalo cauliflower
Matt and Laura- sausage dip
Paul and Lisa- famous muffin and a surprise (thanks Lisa)
Joe and Chris- chocolate chip cookies
Divesh- Peeeeza (never go wrong with pizza)
Rich and Sharon- olives and crackers
Meg and Boston- meatballs and dessert
Roxanne and Jeff- guacamole
Lauryn- fruit and dip
Nora and Norbert- tba dessert
Donna- tba
Chris and Melissa - tba
Liz and Tom - hopefully NC sunshine
Jim C and Karen - tba
Argenta and Matt- spinach dip and tortilla chips
Paula and Kevin -tba

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Cary
I'll be there with Sam Choy's famous pumpkin crunch.

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Jennifer B.
Scott and I will be there. I will bring buffalo cauliflower.

RE: YPOM Holiday Party!

Tnova

Sigh. Again – I have to miss, working Pistons game on the 19th.

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

divesh
In!!
Peeetttzzzaaaa!!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

MShipes
Laura and I are in.
Sausage dip

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

psantini67
Lisa and I will be there.  I'll be bringing my World-Famous Bourbon Pumpkin Muffins and a Lisa will also be bringing something, not sure what, but I will update you when she figures out what she wants to bring.

Joe Whitehead and his Wife Chris will also be coming and, and they plan on bringing Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

richkoenig
Sharon and I will be there with olives and crackers.

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Meg G
Boston and I will be there and will bring meatballs!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Meg G
I will also bring a dessert!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

roxie
I will bring a big batch of homemade guacamole.tganks for hosting, Sueand john!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Lauryn
I’ll bring fruit and dip and maybe a dessert

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Nora Bikos
Thank you for hosting Sue and John!!
Norbert and I will be there. Not sure what to bring, I can update later but I'm thinking another appetizer and dessert.

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

donnahaist
Not sure what I'll bring yet but will update when i figure it out.   Thanks for hosting!!

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

CBRunner
Melinda and I will be there.  Still figuring out what to bring.

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Jim Crombez
This post was updated on .
Karen and I will be there. I'm going to smoke a pork tenderloin filet and a turkey breast tenderloin and bring that along with some sliced baguettes.
Jim

Re: YPOM Holiday Party!

Hey all... just a few reminders...
Gift exchange is Beverages and the limit is $20
Pajama’s are not mandatory but John and I will be wearing them!
Slippers too.

The weather is supposed to suck but anyone is welcome to surf our couches 😊
See you all Saturday
12