YPOM song

Sharon K
I credit Anne and Anna with the idea for this while we were at dinner Saturday before the Flying Pig.  It is the YPOM cheer song.

Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young man, there's a club that is fun.
I said, young man, when you're looking to run.
You can meet them, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.

They have everything even group runs galore,
When you’re finished you’ll always want more ...

It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.

You can run really far, you can have a good meal,
You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, what do you want to do?
I said, young man, is it 26.2?
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams.
But you got to know this one thing!

No man does it all by himself.
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf,
And just join them, the y.p.o.m.
I'm sure they can help you today.

It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
They have everything even pub runs some days,
This is more than a passing craze ...

It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
You can set new PRs, you can have a good meal,
You can do whatever you feel ...

Young man, I was once in your shoes.
I said, I was down and out with the blues.
I would run them, miles and miles all alone.
I was tired down to the bone...

That's when someone came up to me,
And said, young man, take a walk up the street.
There's a club there called the y.p.o.m.
They can start you back on your way.

It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
It's fun to run with the y-p-o-m.
They have everything even races away,
There’s something to do everyday ...

Y-p-o-m ... you'll find it with the y-p-o-m.

Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.
Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.

Y-p-o-m ... you'll find it with the y-p-o-m.
Young man, young man, there's no need to feel down.
Young man, young man, get yourself off the ground.

Y-p-o-m... just run with the y-p-o-m.

Young man, young man, it matters not if you're slow.
Young man, young man, where do you want to go?