"Ode to Sandwich Man" - Sandwich Man's Theme

"Ode to Sandwich Man" - Sandwich Man's Theme

Tnova
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Here is my third release, currently not as big as hit as my first two, but maybe it will gain momentum.  In tribute to our favorite non-YPOM Paint Creek Trail regular, the Sandwich Man.

Ode to Sandwich Man

Sandwich Man
Short and thin
84 pounds
How I hate him

Next time you run by
Blazing super fast without even really trying
I'm going to trip you and then stomp on your legs, snapping them like twigs, you'll be crying like a little wussy girl
Ha, how great are you now Mister Smug?  Not so fast anymore, are you?  Take that!  Who's your daddy?

No more Sandwich Man
You'll no longer rate
Oh, by the way
Ain't Sue SiraGU great?

The flow and structure of the tune kind of breaks down there in the middle.  Might need a little more work.