"Queso for Nothing" - A Tribute to Houston (not Whitney)

"Queso for Nothing" - A Tribute to Houston (not Whitney)

Mike Fitzgerald
Administrator
"Queso For Nothing" by Mike Fitzgerald
parody of "Money for Nothing"

I want some…., I want something to eat

Houston Marathon, Olympic qualifier
Went downtown for something to eat
That ain't Perkins, that's Shalane Flanagan
Queso for nothing and your chips for free

Now that ain't Perkins, that’s Desiree Davila
Let me tell you this is one big town
Maybe there’s a restaurant that’s used to diners
Maybe we’ll find ourselves one

Just put some food in your microwave ovens
Go to the kitchen, and cook some meat
Grab something from the refrigerator
We just want a little something to eat

The Houston Aeros on the TV with the sound up
Just bring us food and beer
The Houston Aeros got their travelling fan club
The Houston Aeros got their girls who cheer

Just put some food in your microwave ovens
Go to the kitchen, and cook some meat
Grab something from the refrigerator
We just want a little something to eat

Look at that, look at that
I gotta run and not get hurt
I gotta run and stay on the street
Look at Jack with IV sticking in that man
I gotta stay on my feet
And who’s back there making old man noises
In the back of the cab, it’s Grandpa Charlie
Oh, that ain't Perkins, that's Kara Goucher
Get your queso for nothing get your chips for free

Just put some food in your microwave ovens
Go to the kitchen, and cook some meat
Grab something from the refrigerator
We just want a little something to eat

Listen here
Now that ain't Perkins, that's Amy Hastings
What does it take to get something to eat
That ain't Perkins, that's Deena Castor
Queso for nothing and your chips for free
Queso for nothing and chips for free

Get your queso for nothing, get your chips for free
Queso for nothing, chips for free
Look at that, look at that
Get your queso for nothing, get your chips for free
(I want some, I want some, I want something to eat)
Queso for nothing and chips for free
Easy, easy

That ain't Perkins

Original Song

Money For Nothing
by Dire Straits

I want my, I want my M.T.V.

Now look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the M.T.V.
That ain't working, that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and your chicks for free

Now that ain't working, that's the way you do it
Let me tell you them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

We got to install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators
We got to move these colour T.V.'s

The little ------ with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy, that's his own hair
That little ------ got his own jet airplane
That little ------ he's a millionaire

We got to install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators
We got to move these colour T.V.'s

Look at that, look at that
I should have learned to play the guitar
I should have learned to play them drums
Look at that mama, she got it sticking in the camera
Man we can have some
And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises?
Banging on the bongos like a chimpanzee
Oh, that ain't working, that's the way you do it
Get your money for nothing get your chicks for free

We got to install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators
We got to move these colour T.V.'s

Listen here
Now that ain't working, that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the M.T.V.
That ain't working, that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and your chicks for free
Money for nothing and chicks for free

Get your money for nothing, get your chicks for free
Money for nothing, chicks for free
Look at that, look at that
Get your money for nothing, get your chicks for free (I
want my, I want my, I want my M.T.V.)
Money for nothing and chicks for free
Easy, easy

That ain't working