"Wake Up Little Sarah" - Sarah's Labor Day Theme

"Wake Up Little Sarah" - Sarah's Labor Day Theme

Tnova
Administrator
Wake Up Little Sarah
by Joe Terranova
(Parody of "Wake Up Little Susie" by The Everly Brothers)

Wake up, little Sarah, wake up
Wake up, little Sarah, wake up
We tried to wake you up, get up, little Sarah, and weep
The bridge race's over, it's nine o'clock, and you're still fast asleep
Wake up, little Sarah
Wake up, little Sarah, well

Whatta you gonna tell your mama
Whatta you gonna tell your pa
They're gonna call, ask how you ran, and will you tell the truth?
Wake up, little Sarah
Wake up, little Sarah, well

You had some beer, a shot or two, or seven
Well Sarah baby looks like you goofed again
Wake up, little Sarah
Wake up, little Sarah, we gotta head home

Wake up, little Sarah, wake up
Wake up, little Sarah, wake up
You brought duct tape for your feet, you packed extra toilet paper
You won't wake up, your head is cooked, you now join Steph's no-show list
Wake up, little Sarah, wake up
Wake up, little Sarah, wake up, well

Whatta you gonna tell your mama
Whatta you gonna tell your pa
In between hurls, their little girl, give them a little fib?
Wake up, little Sarah
Wake up, little Sarah
Wake up, little Sarah

Original Version

Wake Up Little Susie
by The Everly Brothers

Wake up, little Susie, wake up
Wake up, little Susie, wake up
We've both been sound asleep, wake up, little Susie, and weep
The movie's over, it's four o'clock, and we're in trouble deep
Wake up little Susie
Wake up little Susie, well

Whatta we gonna tell your mama
Whatta we gonna tell your pa
Whatta we gonna tell our friends when they say "ooh-la-la"
Wake up little Susie
Wake up little Susie, well

I told your mama that you'd be in by ten
Well Susie baby looks like we goofed again
Wake up little Susie
Wake up little Susie, we gotta go home

Wake up, little Susie, wake up
Wake up, little Susie, wake up
The movie wasn't so hot, it didn't have much of a plot
We fell asleep, our goose is cooked, our reputation is shot