"Where Are You" - Stephanie O's Theme

Tnova
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Where are You
by Joe Terranova
(Parody of "Who Are You" by The Who)

Where are you?
You, you, you, you?
Where are you?
You, you, you, you?
Where are you?
You, you, you, you?
Where are you?
You, you, you, you?

I woke up on a Saturday
My wife began to stir
She said "You can go back to sleep again
If you blow off the club today"

I staggered into the bathroom
The hair dryer blew back my hair
I remember thinking about the club
And if Stephie would be there

chorus:
Well, where are you? (Where are you? Where, where, where, where?)
I really wanna know  (Where are you? Where, where, where, where?)
Tell me, where are you?  (Where are you? Where, where, where, where?)
'Cause I really wanna know  (Where are you? Where, where, where, where?)

I drove down to the Paint Creek Trail
Trying not to feel so low
Knowing Sue SiraGU is there
But who knows if Steph would show?

I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Three hours of running ahead
God, there's got to be another way

Where are you?
Ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ...

Where are you?
Where, where, where, where?
Where are you?
Where, where, where, where?
Where are you?
Where, where, where, where?
Where are you?
Where, where, where, where?

(chorus)

I know that you always mean well
You signed up for the Brooksie Way
But you couldn't get out of bed
And threw fifty bucks away

Now you're in for the Relay
Yet who knows if we can trust?
How can we know if that day in October
That you'll show or be one more bust?

(chorus)

Original Version

Who are You
by The Who

Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?

I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"

I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair

Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

I took the tube back out of town
Back to the Rollin' Pin
I felt a little like a dying clown
With a streak of Rin Tin Tin

I stretched back and I hiccoughed
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours in the Tin Pan
God, there's got to be another way

Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Oh, who are you (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Oh Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Oh Who the f*** are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

Who are you?
who are who are who are you x11

Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?

I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
C'mon tell me who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Oh, I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

I know there's a place you walked
Where love falls from the trees
My heart is like a broken cup
I only feel right on my knees

I spit out like a sewer hole
Yet still receive your kiss
How can I measure up to anyone now
After such a love as this?

Well who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
tell me who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
oh, I really wanna know? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
tell, tell me who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)

C'mon, c'mon who? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Oh, Who the f*** are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Oh, tell me who are you (Who are you?, ooo?)

I really wanna to know
Oh, I really want to know
C'mon tell me who are you, you, you?
Who are you?